What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Statistics about the behavior of visitors to our website to improve user experience and provide relevant information through our site.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Synchrony Systems with most of the data we collect. Synchrony also collects your data:
- Using cookies, by embedding additional third-party tracking, and monitoring your interaction with that embedded content, including tracking your interaction with the embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to that website
- When you voluntarily complete a form on our site or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Synchrony Systems collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests for information and manage your preferences
- Email you with relevant content on other products and services we think you might like
If you agree, Synchrony may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
Please contact us for up-to-date list of partners who may be using our customers’ data
For what period do we retain personal information?
Synchrony Systems maintains personal information for the following retentions periods:
- Information about you we collect to engage in transactions with our customers, suppliers and business partners, and to process purchases of our products and services, will be retained for the duration of the transaction or services period, or longer as necessary for record retention and legal compliance purposes.
- If you have registered with us to receive marketing information, your personal information will be retained for as long as you maintain an active subscription to our distribution lists.
- Contact information such as your email address or phone number collected online on our website or offline from our interactions with you at events and conferences, and used for direct marketing and sales activities will be retained for as long as we have an active (customer) relationship with you. We treat you as an active contact if (i) you have interacted with Synchrony or updated your contact details and preferences in the past 24 months; and (ii) you have not made a deletion request.
How is your personal information secured?
Synchrony Systems has implemented appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures designed to protect personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, as well as all other forms of unlawful processing.
Synchrony Systems would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like and find relevant.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Synchrony from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Synchrony Systems would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or call us at: +1-203-355-3636
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Synchrony Systems uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising, and store your preferences on your computer. Examples include:
- Keeping you signed in
- identifying and tracking visitors
- Understanding how you use our website and providing website access preferences
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Our site is directed to individuals who are the age of majority or older in their jurisdiction. We do not knowingly collect information from children.
If you believe your child has provided information to the Site please contact us using the information provided below.
Your California Privacy Rights; California Do Not Track Disclosures
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to our privacy officer as listed below. We currently do not honor Do Not Track signals.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
How to contact us
Or write to us at: 2 Greenwich Office Park, Suite 300. Greenwich, CT 06831, United States of America
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Synchrony Systems has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Bureau of Consumer Protection of the Federal Trade Commission of the United States.